The 25th International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives, MAGLEV 2020, will be held in Changsha, China. The events (lectures, presentations) will take place during October 12-14, 2020. Cultural program will be held on October 15.
The MAGLEV 2020 conference invites experts, public officials, decision-makers, planners, scientists, students and interested citizens who would present or support a constructive discussion on the prospects of magnetic levitation technologies and linear motors applied in transport and industry.
Maglev Projects, Applications and Impacts
01. High-Speed Maglev
02. Urban Maglev
03. Cargo Maglev
04. Economic Aspects of Maglev
05. Health and Environmental Issues (electromagnetic fields, noise, vibrations)
06. Architecture, Urban Planning and Design Issues (stations, guideways, vehicles)
07. Transport Policy and Marketing Issues, Psychology Aspects
08. Evolution of Maglev Transport
09. Project Status Reports
10. Standardization Aspects
Maglev Technology Research and Development
01. Magnetic Levitation and Guidance
02. Linear Motors
03. Guideway and Infrastructure Technologies
04. Energy Storage and Power Supply
05. Superconductors, Application of Superconductivity
06. Permanent Magnets
07. Reliability, Safety and Operational Control
08. Maglev Elevators and Escalators, Magnetic Bearings, Maglev Wind Turbines
09. New Ideas on Levitating Device Applications
10. Other Related Topics.
Hunan Rail Transit Holding Group
International Maglev Board
The official language is English. However, special “focus sessions” of the conference might be held in Chinese with simultaneous interpretation in English .
December 2019: 1st call for papers.
February 28, 2020: Deadline for submission of abstracts.
March 31, 2020: Notification of successful abstracts.
April 1, 2020: Start of early-bird registration.
April 30, 2020: End of early-bird registration.
August 10, 2020: Deadline for submission of final papers.
September 15, 2020: Close of registration for the conference.
October 12, 2020: Day 1 of MAGLEV 2020.
October 15, 2020: Cultural program day of MAGLEV 2020.